Beard and Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Turkey
Organic hair transplant is used in Turkey. This is a hair transplant using injections of the patient's own stem cells, which are obtained from his fat cells.
How is the process of hair transplantation for beard and eyebrows going?
The area of the occiput is considered primarily as a donor area.
When transplanting hair to the beard, mustache and eyebrow area, the transplant technology does not change.
Organic hair transplant is used in Turkey. This is a hair transplant using injections of the patient's own stem cells, which are obtained from his fat cells. The patient is then injected with this fluid into the transplant area.
Thus, doctors do not need to administer standard injections that can harm the hair follicles. This method increases the transplant efficiency up to 96%. At the same time, there is no need to use chemicals, so after transplantation, more lively and healthier hair grows.
The process consists of several steps
- Collection of hair follicles. Each follicular unit is removed from the donor area for transplant.
- Preparation of the recipient area where the hair roots will be transplanted.
- The follicles are brought into a condition ready for transplantation.
Postoperative period and hair engraftment
- In 2-3 days, the donor area will recover and the redness will go away. Shock hair loss occurs after 2-3 weeks, when all the transplanted hairs fall out, but they successfully grow back within 2 months
- For 2-3 months, thin hair begins to grow, gradually it will thicken.
- In 4-6 months, almost all of the transplanted hairs will grow back, but have not yet reached their final density.
- 6-12 months you will see how the hair structure changes.
- 12-18 months is the final look for your new hair.