Rhinoplasty in Turkish Hospitals
Rhinoplasty or nose reshaping is a popular plastic surgery in Turkey. Turkish plastic surgeons are among the leaders in the number of nose surgeries performed. That is why this direction is very popular among foreign patients. Moreover, Turkish doctors practice in America and Europe, so there is no doubt about their competence.
As in other countries, rhinoplasty in Turkey is performed in several ways:
- Traditional - with correction of bone and soft tissues along the entire perimeter of the external nose
- Isolated - fix only the tip and wings of the nose
- Non-surgical - injection of a filler based on hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxyapatite in order to level minor irregularities on the back and tip of the nose
Rhinoplasty may be primary and secondary. In the second case, the intervention is repeated and requires work with fibrous tissues. This operation requires maximum attention and caution from the doctor.
Most doctors at local institutions prefer the open method of surgical intervention, since it opens up access to a large surgical field and provides more options for correction. When forming the access, microsurgical techniques are used, which makes it possible to achieve a brilliant result without excessive traumatism. Modern surgeons also avoid osteotomy, replacing it with sparing methods of bone resection.
What the operation may help to achieve:
- Elimination of a large or small hump
- Align the dorsum of the nose
- Narrowing and delineating the tip of the nose
- Corrections of the deformation of the nasal septum (restores full nasal breathing)
- Neutralization of post-traumatic deformities and defects
- Harmonization of facial features
When planning rhinoplasty, the surgeon takes into account the peculiarities of the structure of the nose, carefully examines the skin on the nose, and the place to be changed. The upper part is the bony structure of the nose, and the lower part is the cartilage. Rhinoplasty can change bone, cartilage, skin, or both. The surgeon must explain to the patient whether this operation is suitable for him and how much it will be useful to him.
The country's doctors perform rhinoplasty carefully and accurately, so patients rarely experience side effects in the form of hematomas and edema. For quick recovery, rehabilitation programs are used, aimed at stimulating regeneration and resolving stagnant processes. They include microcurrent therapy, ozone therapy, PRP therapy and other manipulations.
Review of rhinoplasty in Turkey: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44PVMRzg-y8
The cost of rhinoplasty in Turkey ranges from around $1200.
The cost of rhinoplasty in Russia is $1500-1700
The cost of rhinoplasty in South Korea is $1700-2000